Best Engineering Colleges in MP Central India
Bus Route Online Fee Payment Anti Ragging Squad Career Openings Mandatory Disclosures Academic Calendars Site Map Documents Rules & Regulations TC and CC No Dues Form

Procedure for Issuing the Documents

  • All SIRT students, for any kind of official records will contact to Registrar office.
  • Registrar office will issue Bonafide Certificate for bank loan and other official purpose.
  • Students can apply for SC/ST/Minority scholarship through registrar office with all valid documents like 10th,12th Mark sheet, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate and Domicile Certificate (only for MP students).
  • Scholarship will be permitted as per provisions of M.P. Government.
  • Students will submit Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate (original) of 12th class for enrolment in R.G.P.V.
  • Semester Tuition Fees will be submitted as per instruction of the Institute.